15 Serving Bowls Perfect for Your Thanksgiving Table
If you’re not in the habit of entertaining, you might be short on serving bowls for this year’s Thanksgiving meal. But you can find beautiful pieces to complement your Turkey Day table without spending a lot of money. Of course, there are always a few beautiful splurge-worthy investment pieces to consider as well.
Here are 15 of our favorites that will look great on just about any holiday table.
- Japanese Cypress Hinoki Wood Bowls, from $35 from UGUiSU: We can’t think of a table, holiday or otherwise, that these bowls wouldn’t look stunning on.
- Black Clay Serve Bowl, $15 from CB2: This rustic bowl is perfectly understated so it will fit in on any Thanksgiving table.
- Large Serving Bowl, $118 from Heath Ceramics: Splurge, investment piece — whatever you want to call it, this ceramic bowl will find a home on your table for years to come.
- Universal Expert Chip & Dip Set, $42 from West Elm: It might be called a chip and dip set, but that’s just one of the ways you can put it to use.
- River Stones Bowl, $185 from MoMA Store: This rock-solid bowl is actually made of collected river stones suspended in clear resin.
- Set of Hand-Pressed Jadeite Bowls, $65 from Kaufmann Mercantile: This set of three nesting bowls brings a vintage flair to your holiday table.
- Ollie Large Glass Bowl, $23 from Crate & Barrel: Salads, stuffings, and anything with multiple ingredients will look stunning in this clear glass bowl.
- Green Trio Dish, $10 from CB2: Perfect for pre-feast snacking, set out nuts, dried fruit, and other snacks in this dish.
- Atom Art Serving Bowls, $24 each from Anthropologie: Who says you can’t mix and match patterns on your Thanksgiving table? These bowls work well especially if you’re eating off of simple white dishes.
- Angled Wood Salad Bowl, $20 from World Market: Go au naturel with this elegant wooden salad bowl. Just be sure you’re only using it for salad or bread to make it easier to clean.
- Blanda Blank Serving Bowl, $15 from IKEA: The lines of this metal bowl are a step above your traditional mixing bowls, which means it’s perfect for serving as well.
- Rachael Ray Rise Serving Bowl, $20 from Target: If you aren’t quite ready to shell out for the Heath Ceramics bowl, try this two-tone porcelain bowl instead.
- Gabriella Footed Bowl, $44 from Pottery Barn: This bowl stands above the rest on your table.
- Nambe 9-inch Butterfly Bowl, $115 from MoMA Store: This bowl is as elegant as it is practical. It can go from the oven to the table to the freezer without missing a beat.
- Covered Turkey Bowl, $27 from Crate & Barrel: We just couldn’t resist. This bowl is literally made for your Turkey Day table.