Want some fresh vegan inspiration for lunch? These delicious grain and vegetable-laden meals are here to give you a big hug. Look beyond hummus-everything (although that's totally acceptable), to satisfying salads, hearty stews, and sandwiches that will give you energy until dinner. The best part? All of these are so easy to transport to the office.
If you're looking for a great salad, you need to try the couscous with chickpeas, fennel, and citrus OR the colorful lentil salad with walnuts and herbs. If you want something hot you could heat up at the office, try the pumpkin chili or easy green minestrone.
What are your favorite vegan recipes for lunch?
- 1 Couscous With Chickpeas, Fennel, and Citrus
- 2 Spicy Lentil Wraps with Tahini Sauce
- 3 Golden Quinoa Salad with Lemon, Dill & Avocado
- 4 Pumpkin Chili
- 5 Kale & Quinoa Salad with Dates, Almonds & Citrus Dressing
- 6 Brown Rice Bowl with Maple-Glazed Tempeh & Tahini-Miso Dressing
- 7 Creamy Curried Cauliflower Soup
- 8 Spiced Lentil, Sweet Potato & Kale Whole Wheat Pockets
- 9 Couscous Salad with Cucumber, Red Onion & Herbs
- 10 Easy Green Minestrone