15 Recipes, Tips & Ideas for Delicious Homemade Granola
Even after years of delicious dinners and ambitious dinner parties, homemade granola is still one of the best things to come out of my kitchen. It’s simple and homey, but nothing can quite beat the addictive salty-sweet warmth of fresh granola. Here’s a look back at some of our favorite granola recipes, and some tips for even better homemade granola. Why not whip up a batch tonight?
Recipes for Homemade Granola
• Peanut Butter and Honey Granola – Nutty, toasty, and sweet with honey. This and a big dollop of Greek yogurt is pretty much my dream breakfast.
• Cluster Granola from Melissa of The Traveler’s Lunchbox – Amazingly chunky and clustered granola from Melissa.
• Granola with Almonds, Apricots, Cranberries, and Pineapple – A simple salty-sweet granola combo.
• Watch Out! Dangerously Addictive Olive Oil Granola – OK, this is my favorite. So incredibly good.
• Cellar Hole Granola – Another sweet and salty combo.
• Homemade Granola – A great basic recipe.
• Simple Granola – From Emily Franklin.
• Crunchy Granola Bars – Don’t want your granola in a bowl? Try these bars instead!
Tips for Better Granola
• Tip: Bake Granola on Parchment for Easy Transfer – Neater, easier cleanup and transfer of granola to bowl or jar.
• How To Make Chunky Granola Clusters – One method for great granola clusters, with more suggestions and ideas in the comments.
• How Can I Create Clusters In My Granola? – Even more cluster ideas!
Serving Ideas for Homemade Granola
• Easy & Elegant Brunch Dish: Yogurt Parfait – We love this brunch dish. So simple and yet pretty! Via Martha Stewart, of course.
• Escaping This Weekend? Bring Some Homemade Granola – A reminder of what a good hostess gift and travel snack granola can be.
• A Thermos for Your Yogurt: Fresh Traveler – A thermos for your yogurt and granola.
(Images: Faith Durand; Leela Cyd Ross; Faith Durand; Faith Durand; Martha Stewart)