If you're someone who craves pumpkin spice the moment the first cool fall morning arrives, this roundup of recipes is for you. With only a few months of the season, you know you have limited time to get your fill of all that sweet, spicy goodness before winter shows up. Luckily standing in line at Starbucks is far from your only option when you're looking to satisfy your annual craving. These 15 recipes feature pumpkin spice in all of its cinnamon- and nutmeg-dusted glory.
When you're deeply in love with pumpkin spice, you understand that waking up to it every morning in October is how to live your best fall life. Whether it's a homemade pumpkin spice latte or a pile of orange-hued pancakes with plenty of maple syrup, these recipes will get your day off on the most delicious foot.
- How To Make Perfect Pumpkin Muffins
- Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- No-Knead Pumpkin Rolls with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl
Cakes, Cookies, and Bars
Sweet pumpkin cakes, cookies, and bars are the ultimate treat during these cooler months. Even classics like snickerdoodles deserve a touch of pumpkin spice this time of year.
- Pumpkin Bundt with Cinnamon Streusel and Salted Caramel
- Pumpkin Magic Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
Other Pumpkin Spice Treats
There are no boundaries when you are looking to get your fill of pumpkin spice. Sweets like crème brûlée and peanut butter cups are just as eager to join the party.