Sandwiches are an easy crutch to lean on when it comes to packing lunch during the work week. But let's be honest here — sandwiches get boring pretty fast, and you deserve a satisfying lunch that you look forward to.
From fresh salads to whole grains to noodle bowls, here are 14 easy recipes to up your lunch game.
Treat yourself to a lunch you can make ahead and grab from the fridge as you head out the door. Revel in spring with a strawberry and spinach salad, or chicken salad with dill and yogurt. Swap the greens for whole grains, or go for something a little more filling like a noodle bowl or light pasta.
- Greek Salad in a Jar
- Spinach & Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Roast Chicken and 3-Rice Salad
- Cold Lentil Salad with Cucumbers and Olives
- Yogurt & Dill Chicken Salad
- Mediterranean-Spiced Freekeh Salad with Collard Greens and Chickpeas
- Couscous Salad with Cucumber, Red Onion & Herbs
- Wheat Berry Salad with Tomatoes, Corn, and Basil
- Green Goddess Quinoa Salad