In a perfect world I would come home from work full of energy, and time wouldn't be a factor when it comes to getting dinner on the table. Unfortunately, that's not quite the world I live in. I'm sure most of you can relate.
During the week I seek out recipes that are quick and easy, ideally requiring no more than 30 minutes, and that don't call for any obscure ingredients. Bonus points for healthy recipes! As we head into the busy holiday season, let's focus on meatless meals like these warming soups, rice bowls, and veggie tacos that check off all those boxes.
Soup and Salad Recipes
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Roasted Broccoli & Cheddar Soup
- Red Lentil Soup
- Chickpea Waldorf Salad
- Chickpea Salad with Red Onion, Sumac, and Lemon
Noodles and Rice Bowls
- Sesame-Garlic Soba Noodles with Fried Egg
- Soba Noodles with Wilted Bok Choy
- Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes and Corn
- Brown Rice Bowl with Lemongrass, Tofu and Cashews
- Easy Fried Rice
- Kale and Black Bean Tacos with Chimichurri
- Crispy, Cheesy Quesadillas
- Cauliflower Fritters with Mint & Pea Spread
- Southwestern Pizza with Black Beans and Corn
- Paneer Mughlai Curry
What are your go-to meatless meals during the week?