A big casserole dish filled with baked pasta is not only the easiest and most affordable way to feed a crowd, but it's also the most well-received. Everyone can get behind a dinner of extra-cheesy, decadent pasta on their plate — especially if they're luckily enough to snag a scoop with some of those crispy edges.
Pasta bakes are quick to assemble and can usually be prepared or frozen ahead of time, so it's just a matter sticking one in the oven when you're expecting a crowd at your door, which happens a lot this time of year. Whether you love a classic baked ziti or are looking to take your lasagna to the next level with the help of butternut squash and sausage, here are 15 pasta bakes to win over your group of hungry friends and family.
- Smoky Mozzarella Pasta and Meatball Bake
- Italian Sausage and Peppers Baked Ziti
- Chicken Pasta Bake with Spinach & Parmesan
- Butternut Squash & Sausage Lasagna
- Chicken & Tomato No-Boil Pasta Bake
- Easy Pasta Bake with Prosciutto, Tomato Sauce & Mozzarella
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake