With the weather finally starting to warm up, we're itching to get outside and free ourselves of cabin fever. We've had a nice, long winter of being cozy at home, but we're ready for some fresh air. That means dinner needs to be extra quick, but just as delicious. The solution is easy: one-dish meals.
These are meals that can be tossed together without fuss, whether it's a pasta skillet, a sheet pan meal of salmon and veggies, or a one-pot spring soup. Cleanup is also a breeze after everything is said and done, so you can grab your spring jacket and go out for an after-dinner stroll.
Pull out your trusty cast iron skillet and you've got dinner that's as simple as quesadillas or as fancy as chicken saltimbocca.
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Spinach and Potatoes
- Radish and Turnip Hash with Fried Eggs
- Morel Mushroom & Leek Quesadillas with Goat Cheese
- Socca Flatbread with Spring Pesto and Salad
- One-Skillet Chicken with Garlicky Broccoli and Croutons
Toss your entire meal on a sheet pan, crank up the oven, and go about your business. When you return, dinner is done.
- Sheet Pan Mustard-Maple Salmon
- Chicken and Potatoes Sheet-Pan Supper
- Pesto Chicken Tart
- Broiled Steak & Asparagus with Feta Cream Sauce
- Roasted Asparagus & Ricotta Pizza
Why clutter your stovetop with multiple pots when just one can get all the work done?