15 Hostess Gifts Under $15
Welcome to November! We are on the cusp of travel and dinner party season, so we thought we’d kick this month off with a look a a few favorite gifts for a host or hostess. My view is that hostess gifts don’t have to be expensive, but they should be something that feels extra special, something that your friend is likely to enjoy but probably wouldn’t buy themselves. A bottle of elderflower soda, for example, or a tin of wild harvested tea. Really nice dish soap made with essential oils is always nice, or a set of measuring spoons for tiny amounts (for when you need a “pinch” or a “dash”). Here are a 15 favorites:
• 6 2.5L Classic Weck Jar, $9.15 from Heath Ceramics (here’s why we love it!)
• 7 Hanging Garden Recipe Cards, $12 from Rifle Paper Co.
• 8 Porcelain Tealight Candle Holders, $10.50 – $13.50 from Harabu House
• 9 Cardamom Clove Syrup, $11 from Royal Rose
• 10 Take-n-Bake Molten Chocolate Cake in a Mason Jar, $8 from Hot Cakes
• 11 NW Elixirs Hott Sauce #1, $8 from NW Elixirs
• 12 Gingham Tea Towel, $9 from West Elm
• 13 Small Amount Measuring Spoons, $6 from Mignon Kitchen Co.
• 14 Essentials Oil Dish Soap in Fleur de Sel, $9.95 from Williams-Sonoma
• 15 Hermetus Bottle Opener and Resealer, $8.70 from Kaufmann Mercantile
What are your favorite hostess gifts to give (and receive)?
(Images: as linked)