It's getting colder, and the busy holiday season approaches, which means there is no better time to bust out your slow cooker. Warm, nourishing, and above all easy meals are close at hand — it's as simple as starting one in the slow cooker before you go to work.
Here are 15 hearty meals that will cook while you're away. From vegan pumpkin curry, to chicken burrito bowls, to slow cooked brisket with onions, make a little kitchen magic happen in your home for dinner, thanks to the slow cooker.
What are your favorite ways to use your slow cooker as it starts to get a little colder?
Vegetarian Slow-Cooker Meals
Chicken Slow-Cooker Meals
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Lemon Braised Chicken & Beans with Mint Pesto
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
Pork, Beef, & Lamb Slow-Cooker Meals
- Slow-Cooked Boeuf Bourguignon
- Cheesy Panade with Swiss Chard, Beans & Sausage
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Peppered Beef Shank in Red Wine
- Savory Maple & Dijon Pot Roast
- Slow-Cooked Brisket and Onions
- Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Slow-Cooker Roast Beef Po' Boys
- Slow-Cooker Barbacoa Beef