Eat better, feel better, right? Unfortunately it's not always that easy, which is why we received no shortage of questions about healthy eating and specialized diets this year. Looking for satisfying low-carb meals, ideas for eating more vegetables, healthy recipes for picky eaters, or advice for eating on the road with food allergies? You aren't alone! Here are the 15 most helpful health-related questions our readers answered in 2013.
- 1 Ideas for Low-Carb, Budget-Friendly Meals That Satisfy?
- 2 How Do I Calculate the Nutritional Content of Home-Cooked Food?
- 3 What Are Your Favorite Vegetarian and Dairy-Free Sandwiches?
- 4 What Are Some Diabetes-Friendly Recipes I Can Enjoy While Pregnant?
- 5 Suggestions for Eating Healthy While Recovering From Surgery?
- 6 Help! How Can I Help My Boyfriend Kick His Salt Habit?
- 7 Healthier Recipe Ideas That Appeal to Picky Eaters?
- 8 Ideas for Healthy, Quick Recipes for a Sit-Down Family Breakfast?
- 9 Fresh Ideas for Raw, Vegan Recipes?
- 10 Dairy-Free Baking Recipes That Aren't Vegan or Gluten-Free?
- 11 Help! I Eat Sensibly & Exercise, But I'm Not Losing Weight
- 12 Good Ideas for Low-Carb Freezer Meals for New Parents?
- 13 Help! I Need Advice on Eating Away From Home With Food Allergies
- 14 Ideas for Protein-Rich Breakfasts Without Eggs?
- 15 Help Me Think of Ways to Eat More Vegetables...Without Smoothies
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!