It's not like anyone throws a dinner party for the sheer point of putting it on Instagram. The social media part is just a fun bonus! Help your friend get #allthelikes with this sleek-yet-practical kitchen gear.
Take a peek at 15 gifts that'll make any table look good.
- Cast Tall Pitcher, $30 at Unison Home: This sleek glass pitcher adds some style without taking up too much room on the table.
- White Enamel Butter Warmer, $40 at Alder and Co.: It's hard to make butter better, but this little pot manages to do it.
- Copper Straw Set, $18 for four at United by Blue: Know someone obsessed with Mosow mules? She needs these straws, which are hand-welded and engraved with mini evergreen trees.
- Deer Shaped Candle Holder, $54 at Rice by Rice: This playful candle holder is just too cute.
- Walnut Wooden Shakers, $40 at American Design Club: Do not pass up this sleek salt and pepper shaker set. Each shaker set is uniquely shaped by hand.
- Pierced Lantern, $68 at Kabineto: Every table looks better with a little bit of candlelight. This exquisite bone-white candle holder is hand-perforated with around 750 tiny holes.
- Fin Trivet, $28 at Souda: This industrial-looking trivet shines differently depending on the way the light hits it.
- Tray-It Bread Tray, $28 at Plastica: Cork is cool! Especially when it's in the form of this bread tray, specially designed to reduce condensation and keep warm bread crusty.
- Fair Trade Shibori Napkins, $35 for four at Nectar: It's too bad these napkins — each in matching-but-different designs — don't come in a dress option.
- Tilly Wire Bowl, $27 at Lulu & Georgia: Whether holding fruit, rolls, or just sitting empty, this wire bowl will look at home on any table.
- Round Marble and Wood Pedestal Stand, from $25 at World Market: Introducing the most Instagram-ready cake stand, at a very reasonable price.
- Monogrammed Porcelain Dessert Plate, $149 for four at Mark and Graham: Our initial thoughts on this set? Yay for monograms!
- Stay Fancy Wine Glass, $14 at Shop Bop: Cheers to this wine glass with a New Year's resolution everyone should be able to keep.
- Geometric Place-Card Holders, from $24 for six at Food52: No dinner party is complete without place-card holders and this set — dipped in either white, gold, or faux-marble paint — is as cute as it gets.
- Cast Iron Grill Pan, $150 at My Toque: Complete with its "Speed Cool" stainless-steel spring handle, this stylish grill pan can go from oven to table.