20 Easy and Satisfying Weeknight Dinners
For weeknight dinners I lean on meals with a short, simple list of ingredients. Bonus points when I can skip the store and pull everything from the pantry or fridge. After spending a long day at work, I just don’t have it in me to make a dinner that requires too much attention. Instead, I rely on recipes that are easy and come together fast.
Whether you’re in the mood for chicken or pork, or prefer to keep things meat-free, these 20 recipes will help you get an easy and satisfying dinner on the table.
When it comes to weeknight meals, getting dinner on the table should be an easy task. From a spiced-rubbed pork tenderloin and pan-seared chicken thighs to a quick bolognese and Cuban sandwiches, these meaty dinners are worthy of your midweek lineup.
- Sirloin Steak Sandwiches
- Naan Wraps with Homemade Cucumber Raita
- Weeknight Skillet Lasagna
- One-Pot Weeknight Beef Stroganoff
- Fiona’s Green Chicken
- Chicken and Broccoli Penne
- Pecan-Crusted Salmon with Sautéed Greens & Potatoes
- Cuban Sandwich
- Pan-Seared Crispy Chicken Thighs with Blistered Tomatoes and Basil
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Shredded Chicken and Vegetables
- Fried Potatoes and Sausage Skillet
Vegetarian & Vegan Dinners
If veggie fare is more your thing, there are plenty of quick and satisfying options to be had. A few conveniences like canned beans and store-bought cauliflower rice can make things even easier on yourself. I recommend a bowl of creamy spinach-Parmesan orzo, the black bean and avocado burritos (you will not be disappointed), or a satisfying plate of Indian-spiced lentils over rice.