Do you have any last-minute pumpkin carving that needs to get done before Halloween? Instead of hacking away aimlessly at a pumpkin trying to create that creepy grin, why not use a free stencil! From emoji stencils, to haunted house stencils, to the classic spooky faces – give one of these 15 templates a try on your Halloween pumpkin.
Some of these are definitely harder than others. If you've never carved a pumpkin before (shock!) try carving a face first. All you need to do is download the stencil, place it on your pumpkin, and go at it with your knife.
For extra tips and advice for carving a pumpkin, make sure to check out our easy tutorial.
- Olaf (From Disney's Frozen) from Disney
- Dancing Twins Emoji from Pop Sugar
- Ghost Emoji from Pop Sugar
- Jabba the Hutt from Ethergraphics
- Plants vs. Zombies from Zombie Pumpkins
- Haunted House from Scary Products
- Gone Batty from Reader's Digest
- Scary Ghost from DLTK
- Zombie Hand from DLTK
- Flying Witch from Taste of Home