15 Food-Filled Calendars for 2015
A new calendar might be one of our favorite things about the start of a new year. While you might remember to pick up one for your desk, we recommend keeping one in your kitchen, too. After all, if you’re like us, you probably spend a lot of time in there.
Take your pick from these 15 food-themed calendars, perfect for your kitchen.
- Eat Local Calendar, $34 from Rare Device: What better way to know what’s in season than by checking this stunning illustrated calendar?
- Beer + Food Calendar, $20 from Etsy: Looking for the best food and brew pairings? Look no further than this clever calendar.
- Twelve Tables, $20 from Anthropologie: Get a look at the traditional foods around the world in this country-by-country calendar.
- Pickles Calendar, $25 from Darling Clementine: Don’t be fooled — this calendar isn’t filled with gherkins and dills! Instead, it features lovely, colorful illustrations each month.
- Donuts of the Bay Area, $20 from Etsy: Satisfy your sweet tooth with this beautifully watercolored donut calendar. (Plus, you can use it as a dining guide the next time you find yourself in San Francisco.)
- Farmer’s Market Calendar, $22 from Anthropologie: We love the vintage seed packet look of this seasonal eating calendar.
- Sweet Fine Day Food Photography, $24 from Etsy: The photos in this calendar are good enough to eat. It’ll be a struggle not to drool every time we check the date.
- Junk Food Calendar, $30 from Fifty Five Hi’s: When you’re done with the farmers’ market and produce calendars, indulge in this delightfully goofy junk food calendar.
- Honeybee Wall Calendar, $20 from Anthropologie: Celebrate everyone’s favorite pollinator with this beautifully illustrated calendar by Rifle Paper Co.
- Perpetual Pasta Calendar, $20 from Andrews McMeel: Thanks to the side dials that set the date, you can keep this pasta calendar in your kitchen forever.
- New York Seasonal Food Calendar, $20 from Etsy: Know at a glance what’s in season year round. There are 15 different regional calendars available.
- Cocktail Recipe Calendar, $30 from Etsy: Just in case it wasn’t enough that this calendar comes with detachable recipe cards, you’ll also get a set of cocktail magnets. Cheers!
- Kitchen Calendar Print, $15 from Etsy: Reminiscent of a tea towel calendar, this 11-x17-inch print will brighten up any kitchen.
- Salumi Calendar, $30 from Etsy: We’d love to pair this charcuterie calendar with a nice cheese calendar.
- Drink Coaster Cocktail Calendar, $26 from Urban Outfitters: This double-duty calendar not only tells you what month it is, but also protects your coffee table.