After an easygoing summer, getting thrown back in to the busy fall season can be enough to make anyone's head spin. Between school, work, appointments, sports, and other activities, dinner feels hard to get a handle on. Luckily there are sheet pans, which make getting a meal on the table as stress-free as the carefree days of summer we are all secretly still longing for. Pile every bit of your dinner — veggies, protein, and all — on one pan, toss it in the oven, and in next to no time you have a weeknight meal that wins. Here are 15 recipes to try out.
Chicken and Fish
We'd be kidding ourselves if we didn't admit to incorporating chicken into our dinner roster weekly — it's too crowd-pleasing and convenient not to. Turning it into a sheet pan dinner is a no-brainer. Don't forget about doing the same with staples like salmon and shrimp!
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Red Potatoes and Sage
- Sheet Pan Honey-Chipotle Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 30-Minute Sheet Pan Potatoes and Chicken Sausage
- Easy Sheet Pan Chili Garlic Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
- Sheet Pan Mustard Maple Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
Beef and Pork
Sheet pans make family favorites like burgers and fries and pepperoni pizza possible on weeknights, which is a win for everyone sitting down at the table.
- Sheet Pan Burgers and Fries
- Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
- Cubano Sheet Pan Sliders
- Sheet Pan Bratwurst, Beets, and Chard
- Crispy, Cheesy Sheet Pan Pork Chops
Sure, a sheet pan can churn out all sorts of roasted vegetables for side dish purposes, but add some protein to the mix in the form of tofu, eggs, or beans, and you'll have an entire meatless dinner in next to no time.