15 Fresh (and Unexpected!) Ways to Serve Up Spaghetti
Spaghetti is the first thing many of us learn how to make in the kitchen (aside from toast). Do you still rely on marinara to make a meal with this standard pantry pasta? Check out a few more ideas to add to your repertoire, including spaghetti pie, spaghetti tacos and even spaghetti baked inside a loaf of bread!
It doesn’t matter if you like meatballs or bright tangy flavors to go with rich spices, we have a spaghetti recipe for you. Check out some of our favorites below and tell us which one you’ll be trying this week in the comments below!
• Chicken and Mushroom Spaghetti from Martha Stewart
• Spaghetti with Zucchini and White Beans from MyRecipes
• Spaghetti with Braised Kale from Bon Appetit
• Spaghetti with Garlic, Oil, and Chili Pepper Flakes from Yum Sugar
• Spaghetti Carbonara with Pork Belly from Bon Appetit
(Images: See links above for full image credits)