15 Different Ways to Make Marvelous Monkey Bread
There aren’t many that can resist pulling off the small bite sized pieces from a pile of baked up monkey bread. It calls to you from the oven and just like that it seems you’ve eaten at least half. You blame it on the dog, you blame it on the kids, aw heck, you eat the rest, and then make your family more. At least that’s what we’re pretty sure you’ll do after checking out these 15 different flavors of monkey bread!
Some of the links below will take you to tasty new flavors, others will have you testing out new ways to make your favorite existing recipe. Monkey bread in a jar? Yes please!
THIRD ROW LEFT TO RIGHT
• Monkey Bread In A Jar from Babble
• Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread from MyRecipes
• White Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding from Emeril Lagasse
• Overnight Monkey Bread from Alton Brown
• Banana Brioche Monkey Bread with Moloko Milk Stout Butterscotch and Smoked Almond Toffee Brittle from who else… Martha Stewart
(Image: For full image credits see links above)