If your kitchen is anything like mine, there are always at least two jars of peanut of butter open and ready for business at all times. One jar of creamy and one jar of chunky. And, if I'm feeling a little wild, maybe there's a third jar of something fun, like maple peanut butter. Suffice to say I love this glorious spread.
From healthier snacks like homemade energy bars and granola to sweet treats like peanut butter popcorn and milkshakes, and even savory dinners like African beef and peanut stew, we're sharing 15 delicious ways to eat even more peanut butter!
Peanut butter is quite magical. A simple spoonful can make a quick snack when an urgent stomach growl calls; paired with jam or honey and bread it makes a timeless sandwich, and it has the power to transform everything from sweet desserts to savory dinners. What's not to love?!
Peanut Butter Snacks
- Apple Sandwiches with Honeyed Peanut Butter, Oats, and Raisins
- Peanut Butter and Honey Granola
- Yogurt Swirled with Peanut Butter, Honey, and Graham Crackers
- Whole Wheat Double Peanut Butter & Jelly Pockets
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Energy Bars
Peanut Butter Sweets & Treats
- Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Peanut Butter Cups
- No-Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
- Frozen Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Milkshake
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Icebox Cookies
- No-Bake Fat Elvis Peanut Butter & Banana Pie
Savory Meals with Peanut Butter
- African Beef and Peanut Stew
- Cold Noodle Salad with Creamy Peanut Sauce
- Cold(ish) Peanut Sesame Noodles
- Vegetable Summer Rolls with Spicy Peanut Sauce
What's your favorite way to eat peanut butter?