I love brunch, you love brunch — I think we're all on board for a good weekend brunch, yes? The one problem with brunch, however, is figuring out how to make it without having to get up at the crack of dawn to start cooking. This is why we're bringing you a roundup of all our favorite make-ahead brunch recipes today, both sweet and savory, for whatever plans you may have next weekend.
The Savory Side of Brunch
Not only are breakfast casseroles and quiches ideal for serving a crowd, but they also have big make-ahead potential and welcome just about any type of meat, vegetables, or cheese you have handy.
- Make-Ahead Baked Greek Omelet
- Black Forest Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Caramelized Onion, Ham, and Provolone Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Baked Croque-Monsieur Casserole
- How To Make a Foolproof Quiche
- Spinach & Sweet Potato Chickpea Crustless Quiche
Sweet Brunch Casseroles
If your crowd skews toward the sweet side, you're going to want to keep these easy casseroles on your radar, since they're even better when made ahead of time. These casseroles can all be prepped the day before, then stashed in the fridge, so all that's left to do is pop it in the oven in the morning.
- Loaded Blueberry Cheesecake Breakfast Bake
- Blackberry Croissant Breakfast Bake
- Apple-Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
Baked Brunch Sweets
Most yeasted breads, like our strawberry swirly buns and cinnamon rolls, can be made right up to the point when you shape the bread, at which point you can refrigerate overnight and finish the recipe the next day. When you need something that can be prepped and baked totally in advance, coffee cake, muffins, and scones are always a good idea.