15 Cute Projects for a Happy Kitchen
In need of some lighthearted fun around your kitchen? Then try one of these 15 mini decorating projects to brighten your space. From dip-dyed placemats to a potato-stamped tablecloth, from etched wooden spoons to framed family recipes, each one of these projects brings a little beauty, color, or coziness to your kitchen or dining room.
- A Do-It-Yourself Polka Dot Tablecloth: Made with Potatoes!
- Amp Up Your Kitchen Cabinets: Make Your Own Multi-Colored Cabinet Knobs
- Print These Now! Free Freezer and Canning Labels from Lia Griffith
- DIY Design: Make a French Dot Constellation Table Runner
- How to Build Burner Covers and Double the Space In Your Tiny Kitchen
Have you done any fun projects lately in your kitchen?