15 Copper Kitchen Upgrades Under $50
Come fall, there’s nothing quite like a dash of copper to warm up your kitchen — aesthetically speaking, of course. While summer is all about outdoor entertaining and patio living, the cozier seasons see chefs back inside. And if there’s a better metallic accent to complement that PSL lifestyle, we can’t think of one.
We’ve gathered up 15 easy ways to add a pop of copper to your kitchen — shop now, thank us later!
- Orb Copper Shaker, $24.95 at Crate & Barrel: Sleek as a magic bullet blender, but instead of smoothies it makes cocktails. Win-win!
- Hammered Copper Napkin Ring Set, $26 at Pottery Barn: Nothing says “hostess with the mostest” better than a gorgeous set of napkin rings. Brunch won’t know what hit it.
- Copper Cup, $21 at Yield Design: Naturally insulated and antimicrobial, these versatile cups can be used indoors or outdoors and will develop a patina with age.
- Copper Measuring Cups, $12.95 at Holt Bros. Mercantile: This set of nesting measuring cups in stainless steel with a copper finish are hardworking and haute to behold.
- Hammered Copper Salt & Pepper Shakers, $29.95 at Williams-Sonoma: Handcrafted from solid copper, this elegant duo will elevate any tabletop.
- Copper Bulldog Clips Set, $16 at Urban Outfitters: Make taking notes and remembering recipes a cinch with these pretty, place-anywhere clips.
- Copper Wire Kitchen Paper Towel Rack, $24 at West Elm: The perfect solution for any kitchen that needs a bit of bling where you least expect it.
- Bodum Chambord Copper French Press, $49.95 at Sur La Table: Spice up your morning routine with this ultra-fancy French press.
- Moscow Mule Copper Mug, $9.99 at Target: A budget-friendly classic that will bring you joy, merriment, and maybe a hangover or two through winter. (We won’t tell.)
- Mid-Century Knob in Satin Copper, $14 at Schoolhouse Electric: Swap out your humdrum hardware for these pretty baubles — like jewelry for your cabinets!
- Copper Wall Clock, $49.95 at CB2: You may strictly use your iPhone for any and all clock functions, but having an analog clock on hand could prove surprisingly useful (and is at least pleasantly nostalgic).
- Mini Copper Planter, $18 at Julie Kostreva: A grouping of these cuties on the windowsill is sure to make cooking a happier affair.
- Copper Balloon Whisk, $44.95 at Sur La Table: Whip it real good with this fancy whisk — the molecules in the copper make it bond easily with egg proteins, which allows for “fluffier peaks and better results when cooking.” Sold!
- Copper Oil + Vinegar Set, $39 at West Elm: Copper-finished metal spouts and a classy trivet make this a winning pair.
- Copper Salad Servers, $39.95 at Williams-Sonoma: Shake things up with these swanky salad servers, sure to be a hit whatever the season.