We don't know about you, but we love a good cleaning tip. Admittedly one of the worst parts about being a home cook is doing the washing up. So anything that makes that dreaded chore easier, faster, or less of a hassle makes us happy.
Last week we gave you the scoop on the best how-to clean guides of the year, and today it's all about the little tips that make things easier.
15 Must-Know Cleaning Tips
- Here Are the Only Kitchen Cleaners You Actually Need
- Why You Shouldn't Take a Pan off the Stove Until It's Clean
- 10 Tips to Help the Dishwasher Run Better
- 10 Tips to Keep Your Kitchen Cleaner While You Cook
- Why You Should Pull Your Fridge Away from the Wall Tonight
- Smart Tip: Hang Dish Gloves Over the Sink to Dry
- One Small Step to Make it Easier to Unload Utensils from the Dishwasher
- A 7-Step Plan for Quickly Cleaning the Kitchen Before Guests Arrive
- 5 Tips for Getting Rid of Cooking Smells
- Embarrassed By the State of Your Fridge? 4 Strategies to Help
- The Best Way to Remove Old Coffee Stains from Mugs and Carafes
- Don't Wash This Bowl! A Soapy Bowl by the Sink is the First Step to Washing Up
- Don't Wait Until the Weekend to Clean Your Kitchen
- These Spaghetti Scrubbers are the Best Dishwashing Tools Ever: And They Don't Even Need Soap!
- 9 Kitchen Disposables That You Can Replace with Reusable Versions