Glamorous kitchens are fun to look at and aspire to, but what about the little things everyone can do to make their kitchens prettier and more functional? That's what one Kitchn reader wanted to know, so I've rounded up 15 cheap yet effective ways you can spruce up a small kitchen:
2. Organize your pot lids.
3. Use a branch to hold lightweight kitchen objects.
4. Store things in baskets. It's pretty and cheap.
5. Or store things on trays on the counter.
6. Hang curtains.
7. Hang mugs and teacups on hooks.
8. Use little bit of wallpaper...
9. ...or a little bit of paint.
10. A wire shelving unit is awesome and practical.
11. Use inside of a cabinet door to hang measuring cups.
12. Paint the inside of your kitchen cabinets.
13. Use your wall space.
14. The organizing power of long iron bar.
15. Put down a rag rug.
(Images: see linked posts for full image credits)