Bloody Marys, the king of brunch cocktails, are endlessly customizable. Everyone has their own secret ingredient or method that makes their Bloody Mary "the best." It is therefore not surprising that the standard ingredients of the cocktail slipped into something a little more solid. Who wouldn't love a slightly boozy and spicy popsicle? Or gazpacho? Sounds good to me.
- TOP ROW
Bloody Mary Popsicle from Endless Simmer: m
aking these immediately and eating them all.
- 2 Barbecued Shrimp With Bloody Mary Dipping Sauce from The Boys Club: Sure, I'll dip my hot shrimp in some vodka. No problem.
- 3 Bloody Mary Gazpacho from Aftertaste by Lot 18: A bowl full of my hopes and dreams.
- 4 Bloody Mary Salad from Ross Sveback: Vodka dressing?!?!
- 5 Bloody Mary Burger from Delicious Magazine: No booze in this burger, but it packs lots of Bloody Mary heat.
- MIDDLE ROW
- 6 Bloody Mary Scones from The KitchenMaid: Yeah, its a little scary that these scones are red, but just think about the concept.
- 7 Bloody Mary Cupcake from The Food Network: So many feelings. Boozy-filled feelings.
- 8 Bloody Mary BLT from Genius Gluten Free: Well aren't you just the bell of the BLT ball.
- 9 Bloody Mary Chicken Wings from The Food Channel: Chicken and tomato booze get all cozy together and I like it a lot.
- 10 Bloody Mary Grilled Steaks from Babble: You can eat AND drink your booze. Love it.
- BOTTOM ROW
- 11 Bloody Mary Hummus from Running with Tongs: PSA: there is wasabi in this hummus. Yeah.
- 12 Bloody Mary Sorbet from Red Online: Mandatory celery garnish for this sorbet.
- 13 Bloody Mary Bruschetta from Fabulous Foods: This boozy app will start your night/meal off right.
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)