13 Easy Microwave Mug Cakes That Are All Grown Up
When you want something for dessert that’s more than a chocolate bar or ice cream, but still easy enough to make that you can eat it ASAP, mug cakes are your friends. Most of these take less than 2 minutes to make in a microwave. Yeah, that’s right.
Just because these desserts are made in a microwave, it doesn’t mean the cakes can’t be made from scratch and taste good. None of these mug cakes use a cake mix, and all of them go a little beyond your normal funfetti or chocolate pudding bomb kind of mug cake you normally see.
Get a microwaveable mug: Le Creuset Stoneware 12-Ounce Mug, $15
1. Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake – Kurryleaves
2. Strawberry Vanilla Mug Cake with Vanilla Glaze – Averie Cooks
3. Chocolate and Salted Caramel Mug Cake – Babble
4. Banana Mug Cake with Coffee Ice Cream – Love Swah
5. Chocolate Hazelnut Mug Cake – Running to the Kitchen
6. Carrot Cake Mug Cake – Spicy Treats
7. Chocolate Stout Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings
8. Vegan Sweet Potato Mug Cake – Oh My Veggies
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mug – The Novice Chef
10. Lime Coconut Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings
11. Chocolate Orange Cake – Pixi Wishes
12. Apple Cinnamon Mug Cake – The Hungry Hedgehog
13. S’more Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings
Aren’t they beautiful?