12 Ways to Put an Egg on Your Pizza
You might normally top your pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni, or mushrooms, but have you tried topping your pizza with an egg? I’m particularly enamored of fried eggs on pizza because you get that luxurious runny yolk that mixes in with the cheese and tomato sauce. In some cases, adding an egg to pizza even allows you to pass it off as breakfast. And who doesn’t love pizza for breakfast?
If you’re looking for ideas, here are 12 ways you can top your pizza with an egg.
1. Rampini and Rosemary Potato Pizza with Buttermilk Crust from Local Milk
2. Spring Pizza from Zen Can Cook
3. Beet Crust Pizza from Bakers Royale
4. Breakfast Pizza from Minimally Invasive
5. Pea Prosciutto Spring Pizza from What’s Gaby Cooking
6. Breakfast Pizza from B. Britnell
7. Gruyere and Spring Vegetable Breakfast Pizza from Life as a Strawberry
8. Bacon and Egg Phyllo Breakfast Pizza from Diethood
9. Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Kale and Roasted Garlic Sauce from The Awesome Green
10. White Pizza with Pecorino, Scallion and Egg from A Couple Cooks
11. Sourdough Pizza with Green Garlic and Shaved Asparagus from Wild Greens and Sardines
12. Carbonara Pizza from Katie at the Kitchen Door