12 Ways to Put an Egg on It — Soup Style!
Want to add a little more oomph to your soup? The answer is simple: put an egg on it! Poached, fried, boiled, or whole — here are 12 ways you can add eggs to your soup.
If you love a good runny egg yolk, your soup is begging for a perfectly poached or fried egg. It’ll round out a simple soup, or make something — like a bowl of French onion soup — even more decadent. If ramen is your thing, remember, the bowl isn’t complete without a soft- or hard-boiled egg. And, of course, it’s hard to beat the richness of blending a whole beaten egg straight into the broth.
Put a Poached Egg on It
Put a Fried Egg on It
- Tofu & Fried Egg Pho with Crispy Onions & Furikake – The Pig & Quill
- Super Quick Spinach & Fried Egg Noodle Soup – Fork and Flower
- Fried Egg French Onion Soup – Sprinkled Side Up
Put a Boiled Egg on It
- Miso Ramen with Hard-Boiled Egg – Steamy Kitchen
- Crockpot Caramelized Pork Ramen Noodle Soup with Curry Roasted Acorn Squash – Half Baked Harvest
- Udon Soup with a Soft-Boiled Egg – My Second Breakfast
Add a Whole Egg
What’s your favorite way add an egg to your soup?