12 Gifts to Surprise and Delight a Coffee Addict
For that friend or family member who just can’t function until they’ve had their cup of joe, these 12 gifts will make their morning routine that much better. Just make sure they’ve had their first cup before you have them unwrap the present. You’re guaranteed a better reaction that way.
- Glazed Espresso Cup, $30 from Etsy: When you spend time crafting the perfect espresso, you deserve to sip it from something beautiful.
- Able Brewing DISK, $12.50 from Amazon: For the Aeropress lover who has nearly everything, this disk gives them a more robust cup and ditches the paper filters entirely.
- Coffee Temporary Tattoos, $5 from Tattly: Let your java junkie proclaim their love, without making it a permanent thing.
- Cardamom Coffee Body Scrub, $44 from Koromiko: Wake her up even before she has her first cup.
- Gold French Press, $60 from Bodum: Makes your morning coffee a little more fabulous.
- The Clerk V60 Coffee Pour Over Stand, $179 from Etsy: If glam steampunk is their thing, this is their brewer.
- St. George NOLA Coffee Liqueur, $33 from K&L Wines: Move over Kahlua — there’s a much tastier coffee liqueur in town now.
- Coffee Scoop Bag Clip, $6 from Kikkerland: The perfect stocking stuffer for the coffee lover; this keeps their beans fresh and easy to measure.
- Ceramic Coffee Pour Over, $42 from More & Co.: We love the color and personality of this classic pour over cone, executed in ceramic instead of plastic.
- Russian Doll Tumbler, $20 from Starbucks: Take your favorite coffee to work in style with this Russian doll Tumbler!
- Latte Art Stencils, $13 from Etsy: Sixteen different ways to spiff up the morning latte!
- Reveal Nespresso, Intense, $39 from Nespresso: Just like wine, coffee changes based on the cup you drink it in. If your friend loves intense coffee, they will love these glasses.