12 Bistro Table Breakfast Nooks Where We’d Love to Have Our Morning Coffee
Bistro tables are one of the best ways to add a dining area to a small home or apartment. Plus, starting your day at a cozy table with a fresh French press or an individual pot of tea is our idea of the perfect morning.
Here are 12 bistro tables that we would like to have as part of our homes.
- Glam Mornings – Erika Brechtel: The fur throws on these stylish ghost chairs make it a bit easier to transition from bed to the start of your day.
- Marble Two Top – Apartment Therapy: This table looks like it was pulled straight from an adorable cafe. And it feels cozy tucked in among all the plants.
- Table with a View – Homepolish: This bright corner is the perfect place for daydreaming over coffee and croissants.
- White on Warm Wood – Hannotte Interiors: We love this combination of glossy white and light, honey-colored wood. The beautiful sunshine helps, too.
- High Gloss – Yvette Philips Interior Design: The bistro style normally conjures up images of a Paris cafe, not this high gloss and metallic combo. But we’d gladly spend our mornings here.
- Cultural Combination – Audio Concepts on Houzz: This space is a perfect blueprint for how to mix different styles without ending up with an overwhelming jumble.
- Red, White & Black All Over – Highland Design Gallery on Houzz: We love a monochrome kitchen with pops of color, and this dreamy setup with black and white photos doesn’t disappoint.
- Colorful DIY – Designed Decor: Don’t discount a salvaged table. You can easily turn it into something bright and cheery like this outdoor bistro set.
- Classic Alcove – Melanie Stewart Designs: This comfortable little alcove is classically designed with Louix XVI chairs and a beautiful mirror.
- Outdoor Dreams – Apartment Therapy: Situated by a bright window and paired with a planted centerpiece, this indoor table almost feels like you’re sitting out on a back patio.
- Scandinavian Styling – My Scandinavian Home: Even though this home is mostly sleek white, the small touches of warm wood, greenery, and a vintage rug keep it from feeling too sterile.
- Wishbone & Marble – Alaina Kaczmarksi: The mix of rough and refined in this space is spot on. From the texture of the brick to the natural feel of the woven seat, the organic materials perfectly offset the high gloss of the marble table.