15 Beautiful Breakfasts From Bloggers We Love
It’s been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and judging by the meals our favorite food writers have shared with us this year, we’d have to agree. There’s something for everyone no matter what time of day you’ve got a craving for the breakfast grub! Read on and look back with us at lovely breakfast recipes from bloggers such as David Lebovitz, Joy of Oh Joy!, Jean Aw of NOTCOT, and Deb of Smitten Kitchen.
• 6 Scrambled Egg Toast from Deb of Smitten Kitchen
• 7 Poached Egg over Polenta with Olive-Herb Pesto from Danielle of The Trail of Crumbs
• 8 Fried Egg Kale Toast from Megan of Feasting on Art
• 9 Matzo Brei from Jennifer of Simply Breakfast
• 10 Cinnamon Raisin French Toast from Lauren of Color Collective
Welcome to The Kitchn’s Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)