11 Stocking Stuffers for $18 or Less
You could put oranges, socks, and scratch-off lottery cards in a holiday stocking. Or, you could go with some (or all) of these fun-yet-inexpensive gifts and you might get a better reaction. You know, something more like, “Whoa, cool!” and less like, “Thanks, I’ve been meaning to get a new toothbrush.”
Here are 11 surprising stocking stuffers that won’t break the bank.
- 50 States Card Bottle Opener, $12 at Zootility Tools: Available in all 50 states, these stainless steel cards open bottles and show off local pride at once.
- Key Chain, $18 at Sideshow Press: Your favorite traveler will soon have a favorite new key chain.
- Signature Sea Salt Slide Tins, $5 for two at Jacobsen Salt: For the person who always seasons everything just right at home. Now she can throw one in her purse and season on the go.
- Sprinkles Enamel Pin, $12 at Greenwich Letter Press: More flair! This pin can decorate a Christmas stocking as well as it can a jean jacket or a backpack.
- Beer Deck Playing Cards, $17 at Waiting on Martha: These well-designed cards are printed with facts, vocabulary, and tips about beer, so IPA-loving card sharps can learn a thing or three as they play.
- Smoked Cola Gum Drops, from $6.50 at Quinn Candy: These gum drops taste like, you guessed it, smoky cola!
- Garland Travel Pouch, $10 at David’s Tea: This pouch contains five winter sachets and the lucky recipient can refill it and stash it in her bag all season.
- Original Spaghetti Scrub, $10 for two at Primary Group: Basically the best sponge ever, the woman who finds this in her stocking will think about how much she loves you every time she does the dishes.
- Bourbon Bar, $7 at Little Seed Farm: A bar of soap as a gift? As long as it’s this one — made with real Tennessee Bourbon.
- Donut Eraser and Pushpin Holder, $9 at Perpetual Kid: Do nut, er, do not eat this doughnut. It’s actually an eraser and the sprinkles are colorful thumbtacks!
- Apple Figurative Scented Candle, $16 at West Elm: When this candle is all used up, the ceramic container can sit next to the kitchen sink to be used as a ring holder during dish duty.