11 Classy Flasks for Drinking Anywhere
Truth: There are plenty of situations you’ll encounter in your (civilized) adult life when a good flask would come in handy. Whether it’s a tailgate party with dubious drink choices, a floor picnic in your living room, or anything in between, it’s always good to literally have a flask in your back pocket.
Check out our picks for awesome, grown-up flasks that’ll turn every occasion into a party.
- Bracelet Flask, $35 at Areaware: There’s no flask more inconspicuous or stylish than this option. Crafted out of porcelain and available in a variety of colors, it looks like an awesome bangle bracelet (but it holds a shot’s worth of liquor!).
- ZYX Flask, $38 at Pharmacie: Gorgeous in matte black, this stainless steel flask holds six ounces of liquor, meaning you’ll have more than enough for everyone.
- Gold Flask, $40 at Izola: If using a flask makes you feel a little less than classy, get this gold one. Everything looks classier when there’s gold around, right?
- Red Flask, $32 at Odeme: This unique, oval-shaped flask holds three ounces of booze, and is lacquered in a variety of bright colors (we like bright red the best).
- Three Sheets Flask, $25 at Waiting on Martha: The saying on this five-ounce stainless steel flask couldn’t be more appropriate.
- Fish Flask, $25 at Kikkerland: Whether you’re sitting by the water’s edge, desperately in need of a cocktail (fishing takes times!), or just want to feel outdoorsy while hiding in your fort, this four-ounce fish-shaped flask will do the trick — and then some.
- 5 O’Clock Here Flask, $65 at Smathers & Branson: This needlepointed flask just might give you the permission you’ve been looking for to take a little nip.
- Mitten Flask, $11: The most unconventional (and incognito!) flask on this list is this mitten flask, which features a four-once plastic flask embedded directly into the fleece-lined mittens. There’s a valve in the thumb, which means you can drink without having to take them off.
- The Shot Flask, $25 at Uncommon Goods: This extra-large flask (eight-ounce capacity!) not only looks handsome in black leather and stainless steel — it also has a collapsible two-ounce shot glass stored directly in the side of the flask.
- Tethered Hip Flask, $20 at Rabbit: This low-profile six-ounce stainless steel flask fits snugly into your back pocket and has a silicone tether that ensures you’ll never lose the cap (important when you’re a bit tipsy, right?).
- Blush Sparkletini Glitter Flask, $24 at High Fashion Home: Glitter! Do we need to say anything else?