10 Works of Art That Make Us Smile
Blank walls are sad; walls with art are happier. Hang one of these prints in your kitchen and you’ll be sure to get a smile on your face every time you walk into the room.
- Sriracha print, $30 at The Best Part: This print could also be a great Valentine’s Day gift. Reminder: Valentine’s Day is coming up!
- Be Grateful Print, $27 at Fickle Hill Press: Stay mindful (and in the mood for cheese) with this punny piece of art.
- Kitchen Shelves, from $25 at East End Prints: We don’t keep lit birthday cakes on shelves, but we still like this print — even if it isn’t super realistic!
- Kitchen Print, $5 from WallThreads: In case you ever forget what you are doing, this digital download can lead you through the dinner-making process.
- Custom Recipe Illustration, $125 at PrimpPrints: Send in your family recipe for cookies, cake, or what have you, and the seller will turn it into an adorable illustration.
- Lemon Print, $15 at P2GraphicStudio: Give yourself a subtle reminder about what you’re supposed to do with lemons when life hands them to you.
- Hello Print, from $18 at noodlehug: You may recognize this shop from this post. We just couldn’t help ourselves!
- Pineapple Top, from $21 at Society6: Pineapples are a sign of hospitality, so why not keep one in your kitchen at all times?
- Vintage Kitchen Mixer, from $23 at Minted: If you are still saving up for a coveted stand mixer, this print can do a good job as a temporary, uh, stand-in.
- Gold Ice Cream Print, $9 at ModPopDeco: This is how you can get your fill of ice cream every day.
See something you like? Get ideas on how to successfully add it to your kitchen.
Thanks for reading Kitchen Hang-Ups! It’s a weekly column to give you all sorts of ideas for things to hang from your walls — or even the ceiling.