When we first sat down to write this post, we had every intention of featuring white kitchen accessories from all across the web. But once we started looking, most things, although functional, really lacked the design (and price point) we wanted in a super special Christmas gift. So instead we went straight to the source for fabulous white kitchen finds—Jonathan Adler.
The best part about most of Jonathan's offerings during the holiday season is that they are truly within reach of most pocketbooks. Even better, they can be paired with an accompanying ingredient to really make something special and white has the ability to coordinate with almost every kitchen.
Add some local butter with a butter dish or extra special olive oil with a bottle stopper and it's sure to make any foodie in your family flip. See a few of our favorite picks below and make sure to add your own in the comments if there's one we missed!
First Row, Left To Right
• Napkin Rings: $18, available in Fish, Owl, Rabbit and Snail.
• Bottle Stoppers: $18. Available in either Squirrel, Fish, Elephant or Bird.
• Trivets: $38 available in Apple, Snake or Fish (not shown).
• Sprout Bowl: $88, measures 5"x8.5" and would be great holding some homemade baked goods!
• Darjeeling Teapot: for $110, although this gift is probably the highest on the price scale it is awfully cute. Also has matching cups if you'd like to go all out.
Second Row, Left To Right
• Shoe Butter Dish: for $58, given alone or with a side of butter, this is sure to get a smile from the recipient.
• Whale Pitcher: for $95. Because really, what party table is complete without one?
• Garden Of Eden Salt & Pepper Shakers: for $48, pair up some nice salt or pink pepper to go along with!
• Fish Salt & Pepper Shakers: for $48, these have slightly less religious undertones than the pair above, but are just as pretty.
• Muse Votives: for $78, although they aren't something that holds food, they would make for great lighting atop any table.
(Images: Jonathan Adler)