Hey Brussels sprout lovers, winter's favorite vegetable is in peak season and we want to make sure you're getting your fill! From fresh salads, to a crispy snack, side dishes, and comforting meals, here's 10 ways you should be eating Brussels sprouts, right now and all through winter.
There's an endless amount of ways of get Brussels sprouts on the table! Hot from the oven or chilled in a salad. Whole, halved or shredded — take your pick. You can also take your favorite sprout side dish or salad, and top it with an egg to make it a meal!
What's your favorite way to eat Brussels sprouts?
Eat Your Brussels Sprouts Shredded
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts Chips
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apples, Hazelnuts & Brown Butter Dressing
- Smoky, Lemony Sautéed Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Hashed Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts and Fried Capers
- Pasta with Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta
- Bubble and Squeak
Eat Your Brussels Sprouts Whole
- Honey Caramelized Pancetta-Wrapped Brussel Sprouts with Almonds
- Thai-Style Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Potatoes with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon (top it with an egg to make it a meal!)