No one wants a kitchen cluttered with unitasker gadgets. There are lots of kitchen tools out there that can do much more than what they were originally designed for. Whether it's a bulky salad spinner or little melon baller, here are 10 ways that you can make the most of what you own!
Before you purge your gadget and appliance drawers of things you think you don't need, check out the list below and see if any of those items are on here — they might be way more useful than you think!
- The Best Tool for Removing Pumpkin and Squash Seeds
- 8 Surprising Things You Can Make in a Waffle Iron
- 6 More Ways to Use a Microplane
- 10 Alternative Uses for Your Salad Spinner
- The Fastest Way to Make Uniform Apple Slices for Apple Pie
- Baking Hack: Turn Mason Jar Bands into Muffin Tins
- Keep Sauces Warm With Something You Already Have
- 3 Practical Ways to Use Squeeze Bottles
- Why Oatmeal Made in a Rice Cooker Is Awesome
- Beyond Soups & Smoothies: 5 More Ways to Use Your Stick Blender
* * *