You know about omelets, scrambled eggs, and egg salad. Been there, done that. Looking for new, creative ways to get more eggs in your diet? How about Korean-style steamed eggs? Or a duck egg sponge cake, and other egg-centric desserts? No matter how you usually eat your eggs, you will probably find at least a few new-to-you ideas in these 15 recipes.
- 1 Korean-Style Steamed Eggs
- 2 How To Make Egg Drop Soup
- 3 Miso Soup with Rice and Poached Egg
- 4 Eight Ball Zucchini with Eggs Baked Inside
- 5 Beet-Pickled Deviled Eggs
- 6 Smoky Deviled Eggs with Greek Yogurt & Frizzled Shallots
- 7 Kale and Goat Cheese Frittata Cups
- 8 Egg, Spinach, and Spelt Salad with Green Garlic Dressing
- 9 Egg, Arugula, and Herb Tartine
- 10 Breakfast Pizza
- 11 Eggnog Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 12 Stirred Egg Custard
- 13 Whipped Eggnog Loaf Cake
- 14 Baked Eggnog Custards
- 15 Duck Egg Sponge Cake with Cream & Strawberries
It's Reader Request Week at The Kitchn!
This post was requested by Reneé.