10 Ways to Enjoy Green Beans (Other Than in a Casserole!)
The green bean casserole is a Thanksgiving staple, but truth be told my favorite time of year to eat green beans starts right now. Freed from the heavy cream and starch of that holiday dish, green beans make the perfect summer side dish all on their own — well, almost on their own. Add a little garlic and oil, or a dollop of pesto and a soft-boiled egg for a truly delicious pairing. Here are 10 recipes that’ll soon have you trimming your own pile of green beans with glee!
- 1 Greek Style Braised Green Beans – The Kitchn
- 2 Green Beans with Almond Pesto Under an Egg – The Kitchn
- 3 Lemony Green Beans with Almond Breadcrumbs – The Kitchn
- 4 Green Beans with a Walnut-Miso Sauce – The Kitchn
- 5 Potatoes, Green Beans, and Corn in Lemon Brown Butter Sauce – The Kitchn
(Images: as linked)