• 1. Pizza - Eggs on breakfast pizza - it's so delicious! Tiny quail eggs cook quickly, if you want to go that route.
Get the recipe: Breakfast Pizza
• 2. Open face sandwich - We like to pile a fried or scrambled egg on fresh, homemade bread along with any leftover vegetables or scraps from the fridge.
Get the recipe: Egg, Arugula, and Herb Tartine
• 3. Baked in a dish - The easy, versatile method of baking eggs on top of whatever you have around - canned tomatoes, a little cream, some herbs - has been a brunch staple for us. Try them baked on top of leftover beans or lentils, too.
• 4. Frittata - The frittata a great make-ahead dish. Cook one up with eggs, potatoes, and vegetables, and eat off it all week.
• 5. Stir-fried - Stir-fried egg with rice is a classic comfort food.
Get the recipe: Stir-Fried Egg and Tomato
• 6. Quiche - Quiche is more like a baked custard than the sturdier texture of a frittata. It's comforting and elegant at the same time.
Get the recipe: Confetti Quiche with Curry Crust
• 7. Eggs 'n' greens - A fried egg over garlicky greens: it doesn't get much better than that!
• 8. Slow-scrambled - Scrambled eggs should be cooked very, very slowly until they turn into a meltingly soft and custardy delicacy to be eaten on toast. Even so, they're one of the faster dinners we know how to make.
Get the recipe: Slow Scrambled Eggs with Rosemary and Capers
• 9. Over noodles - After greens, noodles and pasta are perhaps our favorite thing to dump an egg on.
Get the recipe: Sesame-Garlic Soba Noodles with Fried Egg
• 10. In a casserole - Who says that breakfast casserole is just for the morning? This delicious hash of bread, ham, and eggs is good morning and night.
Get the recipe: "Ham and Cheese" Breakfast Casserole
What's your favorite way to eat an egg for dinner?