10 Ways To Eat An Acorn Squash
Sweet, nutty acorn squash is one of our favorite autumn ingredients, and here are ten dishes that we want to make this season. From pasta to pie, many of the recipes could be adapted for other winter squash varieties, too.
• 1 Rings: Baked Acorn Squash Rings (Bread & Honey)
• 2 Soup: Roasted Acorn Squash Soup with Horseradish and Apples (Martha Stewart)
• 3 Ravioli: Spinach and Acorn Squash “Ravioli” (Real Simple)
• 4 Sweet: Brown Sugar Glazed Squash (Martha Stewart)
• 5 Spicy: Roasted Acorn Squash with Chile Vinaigrette (Gourmet)
• 6 Stuffed: Sara’s Italian Sweet and Savory Squash Bowls (The Kitchn)
• 7 Strudel : Acorn Squash and Roasted Garlic Strudel (The Kitchn)
• 8 Pasta: Penne with Acorn Squash and Pancetta (The Kitchn)
• 9 Bread: Squash Tea Bread (Eating Well)
• 10 Pie: Acorn Squash and Honey Pies (Martha Stewart)
Share your own favorite acorn squash recipes in the comments!
Related: How to Eat Half a Squash for Dinner