10 Vegetarian Main Dishes for a Party
Earlier today I showed you my vegetarian dinner party, where for the main course I served a creamy watercress soup with lemony-goat cheese dumplings. If you’re looking for other festive vegetarian main dishes to serve at a party, here are a few ideas. From corn and black bean tostadas to asparagus risotto, you can get as fancy or laid-back as you want.
- 6 Edamame & Cauliflower Pasta Salad with Feta
- 7 Creamy Butternut Squash Orzotto (Barley Risotto) with Toasted Pecans
- 8 Pizza with Crispy Kale, Butternut Squash, Bacon & Smoked Mozzarella (leave off the bacon!)
- 9 Black Bean Edamame Burgers
- 10 Lentil, Mushroom, and Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
This post was requested by 313jillybean for Reader Request Week 2013.
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)