Whether you're a vegan through and through, a carnivore who's trying to cut back on meat, or a cook who just wants to change things up a little, we've got 10 delicious and filling vegan meals you'll want to add to your dinner line up this summer.
We've got all the bases covered. If you currently have a ban on using your oven, fire up the grill for chipotle cauliflower steaks. Or, step up your salad game with a refreshing, meal-worthy wholegrain salad topped with green goddess dressing or Mediterranean-style cauliflower "cous cous" salad.
- Watercress and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Grilled Chipotle Lime Cauliflower Steaks
- Best-Ever Veggie Burgers
- Mediterranean Cauliflower Couscous Salad with Roasted Chickpeas & Lemon Dressing
- Brown Rice Bowl with Lemongrass, Tofu and Cashews
Summer is also prime time for big batches of ratatouille. It's so versatile, and perfect eaten hot or cold. Rice bowls and tofu scrambles are always fun meals that lend themselves endless variations.
- Easy French Ratatouille
- Springtime Tofu Scramble
- Green Goddess Quinoa Salad
- Kale and Black Bean Tacos with Chimichurri
- Tofu Chickpea Stir Fry with Tahini Sauce
→ More on satisfying vegan meals: 5 Tips for Making a Vegan Meal Feel Filling and Satisfying