When it comes to throwing a bridal shower, whether it's for your sister or your BFF, picking the favors for guests can be one of the hardest decisions. You want the favors to be cute, not cheesy, and something guests will actually use (read: you don't want to give everyone another cheap-o wooden cheeseboard emblazoned with the couple's monogram).
Keep calm: We've rounded up 10 bridal shower favor ideas that definitely won't be left behind. Carry on.
- Floral Set Tattoos, $15 for 8 at Tattly: Even grandma can get behind a temporary tattoo. And these are just so darn cute. Cut up the sheets and put one tat in a little bag at each place setting. You can even have a tattooing station with a damp washcloth if you think people will want to put them on right away.
- Champagne Bears, $3 for 1.1-ounce packet at Sugarfina: Impending nuptials are the perfect excuse to celebrate, and what's more celebratory than Champagne? These gummy bears are made with real Dom Perignon, and are guaranteed to get gobbled up by guests.
- Love Potion Koozie, $5 at BanDo: Ditch the custom (read: cheesy) koozies and send people home with one of these instead.
- Pineapple & Watermelon Fruit Party Crackers, $39 for 6 at Waiting on Martha: Hidden inside these festive crackers is a tiny surprise gift and a joke, which will add to the fun as the party starts winding down. Pick these up for a smaller shower.
- Wooden Bowls, $8.50 for 5 at FancyThatFavor: These little bowls can be used to hold rings (wedding or otherwise), earrings, spare change, and more. If you're feeling crafty, you can even dip them in some colorful paint before the shower.
- Instax Squad Glitter Picture Frame, $10 for 2 at Urban Outfitters: The Instax camera is the new disposable camera (that's a timely comparison, right?). Get a camera to use at the shower and send guests home with the best pics and a glittery frame.
- Shop Succulents Unique Succulents, $40 for 20: Did you know Amazon sells succulents? They do! And the prices are amazing. Cover the plastic containers in washi tape or spend a little more money on new pots.
- Compost Cookie Tin, $16 for 6 at Milk Bar: These cookies are legendary in New York City, and because this tin includes individually wrapped cookies, you can easily give out one cookie per guest.
- Honey Spoons, $10 for 6 at Paper Source: Pair one of these spoons with a tea bag and you've got one sweet shower favor.
- Garden-in-a-Can, $25 for 4 at Back to the Roots: The perfect shower favor for any eco-conscious bride having a small wedding, this four-pack — including basil, cilantro, sage, and dill — can be broken up, so each guest gets one.