10 Tomato-Red Goodies for Your Kitchen Floors
If red accents on the tabletop are a little overwhelming for your taste, try putting this hot hue underfoot instead! Red is the color of passion and desire and although it might not have you shakin’ your hips like Shakira, we don’t lie when we say we’re in love with tomato tones under our toes!
- Cramer Kik-Step Red Stool – $64.95 from Crate and Barrel. This style feels like a vintage library in the good way and this color gives it the personality we crave.
- Winsdor Overdyed Grove Red Rug – Starting at $186 from Rugs USA. This overdyed beauty keeps the focus on color and keeps a splash of tradition to make any space feel fresh and comfortable at the same time.
- Medium Peanut Pet Bowl -$69 from Etsy seller dripmodule. This piece keeps Fido’s bowl elevated promoting better eating habits and a better swept floor!
- Radiante Trellis Red Rug – Starting at $138 from Rugs USA. This pattern is fresh and perfect for any hip space without being too retro or contemporary. It gives just the right amount of pop!
- Brendan Ravenhill Dustbin – $55.99-$74.99 (on sale) from West Elm. This bin isn’t technically under your feet, but it does live on the floor and we think it’s fantastic. Can you love a trash can as much as we love this one?
- Coin Flex Tiles – $4.59/sqft from Lowe’s. These tiles aren’t just for the garage anymore; they’re the perfect industrial look that will hold up with the same results — plus you can take them with you when you move — hello, renters!
- Straight and Narrow Red Tiles – $5.95/sqft from FLOR. These tiles are the original carpet tiles that allow you to change up their look as often as you change your hair color.
- Fatboy Doggielounge – Starting at $99 from AllModern. As much as we don’t want to say we should coordinate our doggy bed with our decor, especially in the kitchen, let’s face it, it’s happening. Embrace it!
- Kartell Umbrella Stand – $180 from Hive. This stand can be a needed evil in the kitchen as many of our spaces have an exit to the outside world in them. Keep your umbrella handy and your floors dry with this see-through stand.
- Young Mr Bill Murray Rug – $28 from Society6. This rug isn’t screaming red, but the accent color is there and let’s face it, it will automatically shoot you to superstar fame among your circle of friends.