10 Tips to Take Your Cooking to the Next Level
Ready to take your cooking from good to great in 2014? Then get familiar with these ten tips, our favorite smart and simple ways to take your cooking to the next level. This year we shared a no-fail method for juicy pork chops and chicken breasts, the best way to separate eggs, a proven trick for awesome cookies every time, and seven more tips you’ll be itching to try.
- 1 Make Any Cut of Meat Taste Amazing with a Quick Brine
- 2 The Best Way to Separate an Egg Is With Your Hands
- 3 Hate Soggy Fruit Desserts? Try This Simple Trick
- 4 The 3 Best Ways to Peel a Tomato
- 5 Want Better Grain Salads? Don’t Skip This Crucial Step
- 6 Best Cookies Ever? Give the Dough a Break
- 7 Avoid Bitter Green Juices with Just One Simple Ingredient
- 8 Think Salt is the Enemy of Perfect Beans? Think Again.
- 9 Try This Simple Tip for Perfectly Dressed Salads
- 10 Quick Fix to a Bland Meal? Add Some Acid!
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn’s Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We’ll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!