10 Things You Should Buy Today During Williams Sonoma’s Major Sale
Happy Premier Day! What’s Premier Day? For starters, it’s today. A more helpful answer: It’s a one-day sale, during which you can save up to 75 percent on goods from Williams Sonoma and the other sites in the company’s portfolio (read: West Elm, Pottery Barn, and more).
Here are 10 of our favorite deals happening now, across all the sites. You have until midnight to place your orders!
- All-Clad 12-Inch Stainless-Steel Fry Pan, $148 (usually $185) at Williams Sonoma: Select All-Clad frying pans, our favorite brand on the market, are on serious sale today. Get yourself one that’s at least 12 inches and you’ll never have to worry about crowding your pan.
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, $280 (usually $430) at Williams Sonoma: Take 35 percent off KitchenAid stand mixers? Don’t mind if we do!
- Ridge Flatware, $319 for 60-piece set (usually $399) at West Elm: A little bit rustic and a little bit Game of Thrones, this set can work on almost any dinner table.
- Quilted Acrylic Glassware, $16 for four (usually $20) at West Elm: Use these outside for the rest of summer and transition them for indoor use in the fall. They’re so well-made, people will think they’re real crystal at first.
- Shedd Counter Stool, $149 (usually $299) at Rejuvenation: If you’ve been thinking about getting new stools for your island’s counter, we strongly suggest a few of these. A combo of oak and steel, they’re extra sturdy — and sleek.
- Glass Ball-Top Canisters, from $9 (usually $38) at Rejuvenation: Available in three sizes, these glass canisters can finally help you with that pantry makeover you’ve been wanting to do.
- Paxton Single Glass Pendants, from $59 (usually $99) at Pottery Barn: At this current sale price, you can get a few pendants for over your island or kitchen table without breaking the bank.
- Galvanized Metal Rolling Wagon Party Bucket, $119 (usually $199) at Pottery Barn: This metal bar cart is extra playful with its wagon-like feel.
- Rustic Melamine Dinner Plates, $36 for set of four (usually $52) at Williams Sonoma: These melamine dinner plates look like stoneware but are much, much lighter — making them great for toting outside for patio picnics.
- Wüsthof Gourmet Gaucho Steak Knives, $90 (usually $180) at Williams Sonoma: You’ll want these for all your grilled steaks this summer — plus for cutting small, juicy tomatoes.