What did you want to cook, eat, and read about through the months of 2013? We always find it instructive and entertaining to look back over the past year and see what you loved.
10 Things You Loved in September
- Shawna's Glamorous Custom Kitchen
- How To Bake a Potato: Three Easy Methods
- The Mason Jar Blender Trick: Do You Know About This?
- How To Cook Tender & Juicy Pork Chops in the Oven
- 10 Essential Recipes for Fall Cooking
- 5 Very Real, Very Sad Lunches from Sad Desk Lunch
- 10 Things to Do with Zucchini When You've Lost All Hope
- I Tried Mark Bittman's VB6 Diet, and Here's How It Went
- Learning to Actually Pack (and Eat) Lunch: 3 Tips from a Recovering Lunch Buyer
- Put Down the Takeout Menu: 75+ Pantry Dinner Recipes for a Busy Week
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!