What did you want to cook, eat, and read about through the months of 2013? We always find it instructive and entertaining to look back over the past year and see what you loved.
10 Things You Loved in December
- Holiday Recipe: Cranberry Cake
- 10 Brunch Recipes to Feed a Crowd
- 10 Hot & Boozy Drinks to Get Cozy With This Winter
- 10 Cookies for Your Holiday Cookie Exchange
- How To Decorate Cookies with Icing: The Easiest, Simplest Method
- 10 Classic Kitchen Tools Every Cook Should Have (But Might Not)
- Kitchen Before & After: A 1970s Kitchen Gets a Jaw Dropping Overhaul
- How To Make Limoncello
- Gift Recipe: Homemade Dog Treats
- 8 Things I've Learned About Cooking Without Gluten, Dairy, Nuts and Sugar
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!