Our staff was supposed to be working this morning — just like any other Thursday morning — but instead, most of us were shopping. We couldn't help ourselves: Anthropologie is having a tag sale and so many things are up to 50 percent off.
So, instead of writing, editing, and cooking, we've spent the better part of the morning Slacking each other links to all the things we want to buy. Here are the highlights. If you were needing to be productive this afternoon, we apologize in advance.
- Eastwick Berry Basket, $10 (from $14): This glazed stoneware berry basket protects your precious berry cargo. Only the peach option is on sale, but that's the one we wanted anyway!
- Hammered Borealis Whisk, $15 (from $22): Say hello to the prettiest whisk we've ever seen. Who doesn't need a pretty — and also functional — whisk?
- Highlands Cheese Knives, $20 (from $28): If you're going to have cheese for dinner, you may as well serve it with these fancy knives.
- Pictoral Dessert Plate, $10 (from $14): These plates could double as wall art if you felt like hanging them up in the kitchen. We're partial to the clementine design.
- Printed 25-Ounce Water Bottle, $20 (from $34): These beauties are big enough for a bottle of wine or a big-batch cocktail, so you can keep your rosé cold on the way to the beach.
- Petal Grove Oven Mitt, $15 (from $24): Turning on your oven may be the last thing you want to do right now, but it won't always be so hot outside. And come winter, you'll be glad you got one of these on sale when you did.
- Marble Stacking Pinch Pot Set, $15 (from $24): Where to put all those fancy finishing salts you've been collecting? In this pretty stacking set, which includes four pots and a lid.
- Forged Flatware, $25 for set of five (from $36): This set makes us think of Game of Thrones — and that's a good thing!
- Woven Chevron Outdoor Chair, $200 (from $298): A few of us wanted this for our patios and balconies. We'd even use it inside once the weather turns.
- Caged Pendant, $40 (from $68): For over an island or breakfast table? Yes, please!